The Village of Oak Park | 123 Madison St. Oak Park, IL 60302 | Contact Us
- Liability Waiver with Purchase of a Parking Permit - By purchasing this parking permit, the purchaser agrees that failure to provide accurate and updated information, including submission of false permit information, will invalidate the permit and result in loss of parking privileges. The Village will not be responsible for any damage to any vehicle while in a Village parking lot (whether or not such damage results from the condition of the lot or its appurtenances) or for loss of any vehicle, or loss of any property contained in any vehicle. Additionally, the purchaser has reviewed the current parking lot guidelines associated with this permit located at www.oak-park.us/Parking.
- For your security, exit and close window when done
- Please enter your Online Web ID and Web Key as listed in the top right corner of the Parking Permit Renewal Application
- You must complete all steps of this renewal process
- If the information on Parking Permit Renewal Application is incorrect, you will be unable to complete your renewal online. In order to complete your renewal process and update your information, you can either (1) come to Village Hall, 123 Madison St. during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and visit the Parking Permit office or, (2) correct the information on the renewal application and mail it in along with your renewal fees to Village Hall, Parking Services, 123 Madison St., Oak Park, IL 60302
- After successful completion, you will receive a Invoice Number. If you do not receive a Invoice Number, you have not completed the renewal of your application
- Please retain a copy of the online receipt containing the Invoice Number for future reference
- The online renewal service expires 9/27/2017 5:00 PM
For your security, click on EXIT when done.